JOURNAL OF LATIN AMERICAN SCIENCES AND CULTURE (JLASC)
By accepting this statement, the author(s) are agreeing to be bound by the JLASC Provisions on Copyright.
Authors who publish in this journal accept the following conditions:
The authors retain the copyright and assign to the journal the right of the first publication, with the work registered with the Creative Commons 4.0 attribution license, which allows third parties to use what is published as long as they mention the authorship of the work and the first publication in this journal.
Authors may make other independent and additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of the version of the article published in this journal (e.g., include it in an institutional repository or publish it in a book provided that they clearly indicate that the work it was first published in this magazine.
Authors are allowed and encouraged to share their work online (for example: in institutional repositories or personal web pages) before and during the manuscript submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, more and more quick citation of published work.
(1) Copyright Transfer: All copyrights of the above manuscript, including rights for publishing in any media, are transferred to the JLASC. The authors retain the following rights:
- All proprietary rights other than copyrights.
- Re-use of all or part of the above manuscript in their work.
- Reproduction of the above manuscript for author's personal use or for company/institution use provided that:
(a) the permission of the JLASC is obtained prior to reproduction,
(b) the source and IEICE copyright notice are indicated, and
(c) the copies per se are not offered for sale.
- The consent of the author (or one of the authors) be sought as a condition in granting republication permission to others.
(2) Article Processing Charge Agreement: The author(s) or the author's company/institution agrees to pay the article processing charge of the above manuscript (US$616).
1) Contact regarding submitted papers,